Tel.: +31 (0)20 316 0380
Your business contacts
||Samantha van Ommeren
Kalitta Air is a Michigan Limited Liability Company owned 100% by Conrad Kalitta. Kalitta Air began service in November 2000 with three Boeing 747 aircraft and the fleet has grown to a present total of 13 B747 freighters. Capable of air express delivery of virtually any type of freight, the company provides scheduled or on-demand charter service for customers around the world.
In March 2014, Kalitta Air started a 2 times weekly scheduled service between the hubs Schiphol (AMS) and New York (JFK) with an extensive trucking network to complete the customer needs.
IAS has represented Kalitta Air since 2003.
Facts & Figures
- Airlinecode: K4
- Prefix: 272
- Handling agent Schiphol: Skylink
- Fleet consists of B747-400 and B747-200 freighters
- 2 scheduled flights per week Amsterdam - New York
- Worldwide Charter & part-charter Sales
- Hubs in Schiphol (SPL), Brussels (BRU), Chicago (ORD), New York (JFK) and Hong Kong (HKG)