Tel.: +31 (0)20 316 0350
Your business contacts
DHL Aviation was originally based in Brussels, Belgium. Since April 2008 the intercontinental hub is located in Leipzig/Halle Airport in Germany, with daily flights to and from all major cities in Europe. DHL's dedicated aircraft are able to move a variety of freight, from general cargo to specialized goods.
A modern fleet with DHL's own handling teams, a regional management structure coupled with attractive handover and handout times provide a comprehensive service for DHL's extensive customer base. DHL Aviation has been a long-term customer since the founding of IAS in 1987.
Facts & Figures
- Airlinecode: QY
- Prefix: 615
- Handling agent Schiphol: DHL Cargo Terminal 10
- Handling in Rotterdam: Menzies
- Over 70 aircraft (from Cessna to A300 freighter)
- DHL's international network links more than 220 countries and territories worldwide
- Intercontinental hub in Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ) and Brussels (BRU)